The Mathematics Basic Skills Curriculum consists of the
Mathematics Basic Skills Curriculum
Mathematics software that works!
Mathematics Basic Skills
Curriculum Skill Levels 3 - 5.
A component of the Basic
. Covers core competencies
to improve a student's basic math skills.
Contains a wide variety of learning activities
in increasing students math skills.
Scores are tracked in a record management system
that allows teachers to view and print detailed reports.
Designed for students in grades 3 through 5
8 and up), the software can also be used by older students.
“Perfect for what we are doing here!”
- Achievers of New York Tutoring Center, West Hempstead, NY
- Contextual help and feedback engage students of all ages.
- Students choose from a menu of reward animations and
- All student work is stored in the Teacher Program Manager.
- Practice using addition and subtraction
- Identify areas of weakness with whole numbers
- Break down word problems into steps
- Understand what fractions mean
- Relate fractions to decimals and percents
- Make equivalent fractions
- Compare and order fractions
- Add and subtract fractions
All versions of this Merit Software Windows 2000/2003/XP
program require 8 MB RAM and 32 MB hard disk space. This program
requires a minimum screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels. Windows Vista and Windows 7 users may run this program in Windows XP mode.
Is this your first time on the site?
Start with these options below to explore this program.
The Mathematics Basic Skills Curriculum consists of
2 separate software programs that have been effective in improving
students' basic math skills.
Evaluation versions of all of the programs may be downloaded by
clicking the 'Download Demo' link for the corresponding program
(each program approximately 10 MB).
Mathematics Basic Skills Curriculum:
|Buy A Home Version Now:
Check the program(s) you wish to purchase and press "Add To Cart."
More about Ordering from Merit Software:
- CDs ship within 24 hours. Download links are sent immediately.
- All Merit products are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- View complete Home Version details
School / Institutional / Government users:
|SCHOOL, GOVERNMENT and INSTITUTIONAL
Represents a substantial discount compared to purchasing programs
||Use on one computer. Record keeping for 2 students
|1 Station: Stand-alone
||Use on one computer. Record keeping for 42 students
|5 Pack: 1 Station: Stand-alone
||Use a 1 Station: Stand-alone version on up to 5 separate computers (non-networkable)
|5 Stations: Networkable
||Use on a network with 5 concurrent users. Record keeping for 1,000 students
|10 Stations: Networkable
||Use on a network with 10 concurrent users. Record keeping for 1,000 students
||Use on a network with more than 10 concurrent users. Record keeping for 1,000 students
All versions of Merit programs come with the Teacher Program Manager which allows for student record keeping.
| Site Map
"Merit," "Merit Software," and "Punch" are the intellectual property of Merit Software.