Business Letter Punch® Online
Takes students through the process of writing business letters online. Immediate feedback, built-in tracking. FREE DEMO.
Designed for students in grades 9 to adult (ages 14 and up), the software can also be used by English language learners and adult students.
Students learn how to write a business letters from any computer with an Internet connection. Topics covered: persuasion, request, social business, and complaint/response.
The program contains 13 writing topics to guide students through each step in the writing process.
Contextual help and feedback engage students of all ages.
Instructors may view student writing, in real-time, with an easy-to-use monitoring tool.
Designed for English language learners and older students, as well as pupils in secondary grades.
Self-paced and self-advancing; moves students ahead as they demonstrate readiness.
Pupils receive immediate, personal help throughout.
Teachers can monitor pupils’ progress and time-on-task through an easy-to-use online portfolio.
Contains 13 topics and more than 780 help prompts.
- Use pre-writing strategies for different writing tasks.
- Write clear descriptive sentences.
- Focus writing on a central idea or topic.
- Use devices to develop relationships among ideas.
- Use supporting ideas and facts to develop and elaborate on a topic.
- Use an effective organizational pattern.
- Proofread to correct errors in mechanics, usage, and punctuation.
- Analyze and revise a draft to further develop a piece of writing.
Implementation ideas from a wide array of students and educators who have worked with Merit’s online learning tools.
View a list of Merit step-by-step user guides to enhance your experience with our online learning products.
Starting at $49 for 3 months access, plus free tracking. Backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Buy online to start immediately.
Pricing from $9 to $13 per user for 30 or more students. See school price list. Learn about pilots. Get a quote.