Merit reading comprehension and writing programs have a strong track record of mitigating learning loss. The software, which is backed by evidence-based research, is liked by students and is easy for teachers to use.
Vulnerable subgroups such as special needs students, English learners, and low-income pupils have benefited from using Merit. Why?:
- Programs are engaging, yet not childish.
- Built-in feedback supports students while they work.
- Teachers get up to speed quickly with intuitive placement, tracking, and assignment tools.
- Expert implementation support from Merit staffers.
Merit is commonly used for:
- Summer learning
- Afterschool programs
- In-class activities
- Curbing dropouts
- Career and college readiness
About Merit Software
Since 1983, Merit Software has been producing educational software that addresses the core competencies that students need to succeed with a focus on strengthening reading and communication skills. Merit Software’s innovative learning programs include context-sensitive tutorials providing real-world student instruction and convenient records management features to aid teachers, tutors, parents, and self-learners. Visit https://www.meritsoftware.com to learn more.