Business Letter Punch, Skill Levels 9 to 11
- Self-paced and self-advancing; moves students ahead as they demonstrate readiness.
- Pupils receive immediate, personal help throughout.
- Teachers can monitor pupils’ progress and time-on-task through an easy-to-use online portfolio.
- Use pre-writing strategies for different writing tasks.
- Write clear descriptive sentences.
- Focus writing on a central idea or topic.
- Use supporting ideas, detail, and facts to develop and elaborate on a topic.
- Proofread to correct conventional errors in mechanics, usage, and punctuation.