Open-Punch, Skill Levels 4 – 8
- Differentiates instruction; moves students ahead as they demonstrate readiness.
- Pupils receive immediate, personal help throughout.
- Reusable modules, applicable to a variety of texts and assignments.
- Teachers can monitor pupils’ progress, records, and time-on-task
Students will …
- Use pre-writing strategies for different writing tasks.
- Write clear descriptive sentences.
- Focus writing on a central idea or topic.
- Use supporting ideas, detail, and facts to develop and elaborate on a topic.
- Proofread to correct conventional errors in mechanics, usage, and punctuation.
Interactive Writing Modules:
- Opinion: Present a Point of View
- Fact: Inform and Explain
- Narrative: Tell a Story