Research Basis for Merit Software
Rigorous, scientific-based research, has been conducted on Merit as a supplement to everyday instruction.
Listed below are summaries of the research, as well as the research basis for Merit Software.
Twenty-Four Week Evaluation of Merit Reading / Language Arts Software
- Updated: A closer look at 6th grade students (2010)
- Original: Initial report on progress made by 6th and 7th grade students (2008)
- Paragraph Punch More Effective Teaching Writing Than Traditional Methods of Instruction (2022)
- Use of Paragraph Punch for Remote Learning During Covid-19 School Closures (2020)
- Making The Cut: The Impact of Merit Reading and Writing Software on Low-Achieving Middle School Students (2006)
- The Intervention That Adds Up: The Impact of Merit Math Software on Middle School Students (2006)
- An Evaluation of the Merit Reading Software Program in the Calhoun County, WV, Middle/High School (2005)
- Research Basis for Merit Software