English College Prep Web Suite
- A motivational format helps set achievable learning goals. All learners experience success
- Students progress at their own pace; they receive personal help and feedback while they work
- Instructors are able to track improvement and scores through an easy-to-use online management tool
- Learn to recognize and correct common errors in word usage
- Develop academic vocabulary
- Acquire vocabulary through context
- Draw conclusions based on relevant information
- Find main idea in a text
- Comprehension of non-fiction passages
- Irregular noun plurals
- Dangling modifiers
- Split constructions
- Faulty parallelism
- Use pre-writing strategies
- Organize ideas
- Develop essays
- Practice proofreading
English College Prep Web Suite consists of the following titles:
- Essay Punch
Takes students through the process of writing an essay – on the web!
- Developing Critical Thinking Skills for Upper Grades, Levels 3 and 4
Helps students improve reading comprehension – on the web!
- Confused Words Fix-Up, Level 3
Helps students master commonly confused and misused words – on the web
- Vocabulary Super Stretch, Levels 1 and 2
Web-based vocabulary activities to learn root words and origins.
- Grammar Fitness Online, Levels 4 and 5
Interactive, online grammar activities with progress tracking.
- Essay Punch: Launch Demo | More Info
- Developing Critical Thinking Skills for Upper Grades, Level 4: Launch Demo | More Info
- Confused Words Fix-Up, Level 3: Launch Demo | More Info
- Grammar Fitness, Level 4: Launch Demo | More Info
- Grammar Fitness, Level 5: Launch Demo | More Info
- Vocabulary Super Stretch, Level 2: Launch Demo | More Info
Best viewed on a desktop, laptop, or tablet.with a steady Internet connection. Merit web-based programs are platform independent. They are accessible through popular browsers such as Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.