Grammar Rules and Review
- Self-paced and self-advancing; moves students ahead as they demonstrate readiness
- Learners receive immediate, personal help while they work
- Monitor progress and time-on-task through an easy-to-use online portfolio
- At the onset use 2 to 3 times a week; not more than one hour in total
Students will …
- Apply essential English grammar conventions
- Use tenses properly
- Identify and correct errors in usage
- Run-on sentences
- Fused sentences
- Misplaced and dangling modifiers
- Irregular verbs
- Subject verb agreement
- Pronoun-antecedent agreement
- Parallel structure
GET COMPLETE DETAILS:
Try a Demo
FREE EVALUATION VERSION:
Merit is pleased to offer free evaluation versions of its software.
- Demos are small portions (not more than 10%) of the complete program
- Assessments are not shown in demos
- Scores and progress are not saved when using demos
Don’t miss out on free support. Contact us with any questions about the demos or how Merit can help you.
Please click on the Launch Demo! button and wait for the program to load. No login or personally identifiable information is required, and there is no time limit to your use.
Demos work best on DESKTOPS or LAPTOPS.
Grammar Rules and Review, Run-On Sentences:
Buy the full version to:
- Save and resume work
- Access lots more content
- View student work online
Track students’ progress with Merit’s Online Learning Student Tracking, included with this program at no extra charge.
Best viewed on a desktop, laptop, or tablet.with a steady Internet connection. Merit web-based programs are platform-independent. They are accessible through popular browsers such as Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.