Grammar Rules and Review
- Self-paced and self-advancing; moves students ahead as they demonstrate readiness
- Pupils receive immediate, personal help throughout
- Teachers can monitor pupils’ progress and time-on-task through an easy-to-use online portfolio
Students will …
- Apply essential English grammar conventions
- Use tenses properly
- Identify and correct errors in usage
- Run-on sentences
- Fused sentences
- Misplaced and dangling modifiers
- Irregular verbs
- Subject verb agreement
- Pronoun-antecedent agreement
- Parallel structure
Put Into Action
GET COMPLETE DETAILS:
LEARN MORE ABOUT MERIT SOFTWARE:
A quick overview of Merit
Tips for using Merit with students
Online Student Management
Answers about tracking pupil progress
Try a Demo
FREE EVALUATION VERSION:
Merit is pleased to offer free evaluation versions of its software. The evaluation versions provide full-working samples of activities of the program.
Please click on the Launch Demo! button and wait for the program to load. No login or personally identifiable information is required, and there is no time limit to your use.
Grammar Rules and Review, Run-On Sentences:
Buy the full version to:
- Save and resume work
- Access lots more content
- View student work online
Track students’ progress with Merit’s Online Learning Student Tracking, included with this program at no extra charge.
Best viewed on a desktop, laptop, or tablet.with a steady Internet connection. Merit web-based programs are platform-independent. They are accessible through popular browsers such as Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.