Open-Punch, Skill Levels 4 – 8
- Differentiates instruction; moves students ahead as they demonstrate readiness.
- Pupils receive immediate, personal help throughout.
- Reusable modules, applicable to a variety of texts and assignments.
- Teachers can monitor pupils’ progress, records, and time-on-task
Students will …
- Use pre-writing strategies for different writing tasks.
- Write clear descriptive sentences.
- Focus writing on a central idea or topic.
- Use supporting ideas, detail, and facts to develop and elaborate on a topic.
- Proofread to correct conventional errors in mechanics, usage, and punctuation.
Interactive Writing Modules:
- Opinion: Present a Point of View
- Fact: Inform and Explain
- Narrative: Tell a Story
Put Into Action
GET COMPLETE DETAILS:
Try a Demo
FREE EVALUATION VERSION:
Merit is pleased to offer free evaluation versions of its software. The evaluation versions provide full-working samples of the activities of the program.
Please click on the Launch Demo! button and wait for the program to load. No login or personally identifiable information is required, and there is no time limit to your use.
Buy the full version to:
- Save and resume work
- Access lots more content
- View student work online
Track students’ progress with Merit’s Online Learning Student Tracking, included with this program at no extra charge.
Best viewed on a desktop, laptop, or tablet.with a steady Internet connection. Merit web-based programs are platform independent. They are accessible through popular browsers such as Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.