Starter Paragraph Punch, Skill Levels 4 to 5
- Self-paced and self-advancing; moves students ahead as they demonstrate readiness.
- Pupils receive immediate, personal help throughout.
- Teachers can monitor pupils’ progress and time-on-task through an easy-to-use online portfolio.
- Use pre-writing strategies for different writing tasks.
- Write clear descriptive sentences.
- Focus writing on a central idea or topic.
- Use supporting ideas, detail, and facts to develop and elaborate on a topic.
- Proofread to correct conventional errors in mechanics, usage, and punctuation.
Put Into Action
GET COMPLETE DETAILS:
Try a Demo
FREE EVALUATION VERSION:
Merit is pleased to offer free evaluation versions of its software. The evaluation versions provide full-working samples of activities of the program.
Please click on the Launch Demo! button and wait for the program to load. No login or personally identifiable information is required, and there is no time limit to your use.
Buy the full version to:
- Save and resume work
- Access lots more content
- View student work online
Track students’ progress with Merit’s Online Learning Student Tracking, included with this program at no extra charge.