Vocabulary Super Stretch Series:
Level 1: Skill levels 9 – 10
Level 2: Skill levels 10 – 11
- Self-paced and self-advancing; moves students ahead as they demonstrate readiness
- Pupils receive immediate, personal help throughout
- Teachers can monitor pupils’ progress and time-on-task through an easy-to-use online portfolio
Students will …
- Gain effective word recognition skills
- Improve command of academic English
Among the words covered:
Level 1: Complement, Compliment, Afflict, Indefatigable, Correspond, Irony, Ingenuous, and Evince
Level 2: Recapitulate, Abdicate, Supercilious, Microcosm, Circumspect, Attrition, Venerate, and Implicit
Put Into Action
Try a Demo
FREE EVALUATION VERSION:
Merit is pleased to offer free evaluation versions of its software. The evaluation versions provide full-working samples of activities of the program.
Please click on the Launch Demo! button and wait for the program to load. No login or personally identifiable information is required, and there is no time limit to your use.
Level 1 – Word List A
Level 2 – Word List A
Buy the full version to:
- Save and resume work
- Access lots more content
- View student work online
Track students’ progress with Merit’s Online Learning Student Tracking, included with this program at no extra charge.