Language Arts Programs for Special Education
Merit’s language arts programs for special education help educators by breaking down essential reading, writing, and grammar concepts down into understandable parts. Students receive instant, and personal, feedback to their own responses. Students gain skills and confidence as they use the software.
Starter Paragraph Punch
Helps students learn different ways to write a basic paragraph – on the web!
- Interactive, step-by-step writing prompts
- Built-in tips guide students while they work
- Contextual help and feedback engage students of all ages
Reading Skill Builder
Helps students master commonly misused English words – on the web!
- Tutoring on specific reading concepts
- Self-paced, self-advancing
- Provides immediate feedback for responses
Helps students master troublesome points of grammar – on the web!
- Enhances recognition of common errors in mechanics, usage, and punctuation.
- Students work on a single concept, or in a mixed-practice format.