Frequently Asked Questions: School Accounts
- Do I get a confirming email?
- Will you help me set up my account?
- How long does it take to set up my account?
- How do I set up my students?
- Do I need to use my students’ full names?
- Can I pick my own passwords?
- Can I reuse student accounts?
Once you place an order for a school version, a Merit representative will contact you by phone or email.
An account can be set up in under an hour if the student and class information are available. However, if we set your account up for you, assume that we need one business day notice to schedule the work.
First, you need to select a user name for each student. Then, a list of students’ user names needs to be imported into the system.
To facilitate this process after we receive your order, we will send you a spreadsheet to fill out with student information.
Bear in mind, each user name in our system is unique. If you receive a message saying a user name could not be created, it is probably because the name has already been taken.