Frequently Asked Questions: Online Student Management
- Where is student work saved?
- Can student work be saved to the computer?
- Do students know their scores?
- Can teachers see their students’ records?
- Are teachers able to view progress while students’ work?
- Can teachers monitor progress from any location?
- How can teachers learn more about using your online management tools?
Teachers have their own Merit Online Learning home page. Through the home page teachers are able to view class work and manage student accounts.
Yes, student inputs are stored at frequent session intervals. These results are accessible to teachers, even during students’ use of the programs.
Yes, teachers may log in to their Merit Online Learning home page anywhere, anytime they have Internet access.