Have a question?
We are here to help you. Click here
to contact us.
Have a question? Give us a call at (800) 753-6488 or (212) 675-8567.
Teacher Program Manager: Overview
All Merit applications utilize a centralized student record keeping/management
system utility program called the Teacher Program Manager (TPM).
The TPM gives you access to all student inputs. The TPM comes FREE
with the purchase of any Merit Software program.
The TPM helps teachers and administrators:
- Fulfill accountability standards for testing.
- Make informed school improvement decisions.
- Set and measure academic goals.
- Prepare focused and individualized lessons.
With the TPM you can:
- Manage records for all Merit Software programs in one place.
- View/print records for an entire class.
- View/print details of an individual student record.
- Import class lists.
- Delete records.
- Track student time.
- Share student scores with other applications.
- Export student work confidentially.
- Set security preferences.