Language Arts Programs
Merit’s language arts programs for homeschool break down essential reading, writing, and grammar concepts down into understandable parts. Students receive instant, and personal, feedback to their own responses. Students gain skills and confidence as they use the software.
Takes students through the process of writing a paragraph – on the web!
- Contains 15 writing topics and 1,548 help prompts to guide students through each step in the writing process.
- Contextual help and feedback throughout.
- Instructors may view student writing, in real-time, with an easy-to-use tracking tool.
Reading Skill Builder
Helps students master commonly misused English words – on the web!
- Tutoring on specific reading concepts
- Self-paced, self-advancing
- Provides immediate feedback for responses
Grammar Fitness Online – Intermediate
Interactive grammar exercises with progress tracking — on the web.
- Self-paced and self-advancing.
- Motivational format.
- Scores kept in an easy-to-use online portfolio.